BCL was established in 2008 under the aegis of Bathinda Educational & Environmental Care Society to cater the growing demand for legal education. The prime motive is to facilitate students to achieve legal acumen, leadership, administrative & competitive skills.
BCL is associated with well-known senior Advocate Mohan Lal Garg, Ex-Chairman of Bathinda Improvement Trust. Dr. Vijay Garg (Child Specialist) is the President of the society (Chairman of Dr. Gagandeep Rotary Public School, Sunam).
The institute is running 3 year degree course in law after Graduation and 5 year degree course in law after 10+2.
- To be a centre of excellence in the field of legal education by adopting modern teaching and training techniques.
- To impart high quality law education and to develop overall personality of the student in a disciplined environment.
- To imbibe high sense of social and moral values among students.
- To develop and promote National integration.
- To encourage participation in sports and co-curricular activities.
- To make its Law Graduates capable of pursuing a career in the fields such as BAR,Judicial Services, CivilServices, Defense Services and placements in Multi-National Corporations.